There are 5 Types of Body Control Modules (BCM/J519), only 3 of them support Cruise Control. The installed Type can easily be determined by the Control Module Part Number. Higher equipped Types always include the Options from the lower equipped ones.
- Part Numbers: ***-937-084-***
- Part Numbers: ***-937-085-***
- Supported Features: Central Locking, Anti-Theft-System, Outside Mirror Heating, Seat Heating
- Part Numbers: ***-937-086-***
- Supported Features: Remote Control
- Part Numbers: ***-937-087-***
- Supported Features: Cruise Control System (CCS), Anti-Theft-System LIN-Databus (for Alarm Horn)
- Part Numbers: ***-937-088-***Cruise Control System (CCS)
- Supported Features:
- Part Numbers: ***-937-089-***Cruise Control System (CCS)
This is meant to be used by a trained and competent person. If this is not you, then I would recommend that you leave this to a professional. Please always remember to follow safety first, and if something looks dangerous, then don’t do it. I intend for this information to be used as reference only. While I believe that the information in this DIY is accurate, I will not be held responsible for any inaccurate information, or for any property damage, injury,dismemberment, or death.
1.The BCM is located to the right above the accelerator pedal.
2. Remove all screws shown below using the T-20 torx.
3. Pull off the cover from mountings and remove it. Check the part number of your BCM and email us with it and We will do the rest. 🙂
Visit our website to contact us to make arrangements for installation.
Visit our online shop to buy supply only kit.